Aarhus University Seal

Find a researcher

"Find a researcher" is a topic based access to research at Aarhus University. Search for a researcher's name or for a research area, and you will be guided to the right expert.

Are you looking for a researcher from the Department of Animal and Veterinary Sciences please look under 'Food and Agriculture'->'Farm animals and production'.

You can also visit AU's Expert-lists, where you will find the university's experts within specific areas of current interest.